Full service eye care from optometrists and medical aesthetician professionals.
A fresh approach to full service, advanced eye care — from a team of skilled doctors and medical aestheticians.
We are taking eye care to the next level, by offering the London-area a full experience aimed at improving eye health and skin rejuvenation. EyeSpa Komoka offers advanced eye treatments for skin rejuvenation and for patients suffering from dry eye, ocular rosacea, styes, cysts, blepharitis and more from a team of highly-skilled optometrists and medical aestheticians. Our new clinic extends the bright and welcoming presence we’ve built at Komoka Optometry into a brand new space right next door. We always want our patients to feel at home during their treatments in a space that reflects their interests and our expertise.
We were the first in the area to invest in a game-changing technology called InMode. This piece of equipment offers us the ability to provide non-invasive solutions for dry eye, eyelid inflammation, ocular rosacea and more. The mobile InMode workstation pairs with over 20 different light, laser and radiofrequency hand-pieces that each offer specific benefits for the eyes and the skin around the eyes, face and neck reduces the look of fine lines (like crow’s feet, laugh lines, smile lines, marionette lines) and promotes skin tightening. Here are some of the handpieces we’ve invested in at EyeSpa Komoka to bring you access to state-of-the-art treatments in-office.
Used for treating dry eyes and increasing the production of collagen around the eye.
Forma-I RF uses radiofrequency energy with a thermal temperature sensor to heat skin in real-time to treat and improve skin and tissue to a more youthful appearance.
- Opens up blocked eye glands to help release more oils.
- A non-invasive treatment.
- Improves the appearance of skin and tissues around the eye.
- Safe on all skin types.
Used for treating eyelid inflammation, hyper pigmentation, sunspots, sun damage, and ocular and facial rosacea.
Lumecca is an Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) laser treatment to improve and brighten texture and reduce skin irregularities including sun damage, freckles, pigmentation, and superficial vessels.
- High efficiency of treatment due to high peak power and optimised output.
- Reduces treatment time thanks to high pulse repetition rate.
- Strong sapphire cooling tip results in higher treatment comfort.
- Improves complexion by reducing inflammation and damage to the skin.
Used for microneedling facial treatments.
Morpheus8 is a deep fractional, radiofrequency treatment that delivers exceptional skin, tissue and collagen remodelling to improve skin appearance and reduce irregularities.
- Targets subdermal layers of the skin to increase collagen production in the layers of skin.
- Treats tissue sequentially at three levels, in millisecond intervals, allows for a significant reduction in treatment times, minimises skin injury, increases treatment uniformity, and enables customised full body fractional procedures.
- Safe on all skin types.
Used for laser hair removal.
DiolazeXL can be safely used on most areas of the face and body for certain types of skin to remove unwanted hair, targeting coarse and stubborn hair with pulsed energy for quick results.
- Gold standard wavelength, pulsing and power for optimal results and maximal safety.
- Reduction in clinician treatment time – powerful enough to target and treat even the most stubborn hair.
- Virtually painless due to strong built-in cooling.
- Safe for most skin types.